Monday, February 27, 2006

I've been tagged.... again!

I'm now responding to a tag by Lian in January. Err... No, I do not have any good excuse why I didn't respond earlier. Now that I've been tagged again, this time by the lenglui, I thought I'd better get cracking.

This was what Lian tagged me:

The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.


1. All About Zara/Mom2ashley
2. Allyfeel
3. Essence of Love
4. Mamas Bag Of Tricks
5. Min

Then you select five people to pass the love on to. I'm going to stop this tag here 'coz it's long overdue.


1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Stopped working my 9-5 job to try doing multi-level marketing full time. Not enough self-motivation and loss of interest ended that. Became full-time tai-tai and was able to travel quite a bit without being restricted to 14-day annual leave.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Was trying to balance work and being a mom. Wish I was home when at work and felt I've not given my all to work when at home. What a mess! Also was planning a holiday to Minnesota to visit some friends.

3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. Carrot cake with cream cheese topping (homemade and I have a fabulous recipe!)
2. Curry mee without cockles (still dreaming of the one which used to be in TTDI)
3. Ice Kacang (the first stall at SS2 Glutton Square. Loyal customer since 1987)
4. Picnic bar
5. Rocky Road ice-cream

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. The Living Years by Mike & The Mechanic (reminds me of my father)
2. The entire Wizard of Oz soundtrack (CD in the car)
3. Lots of kids nursery rhymes and songs
4. Last Christmas by Wham
5. Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler (the Divine Miss M!)

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...)
1. Build my dream home; 5-bedroom single storey house sitting on a large piece of land surrounded by greenery. My work/sewing room has a panoramic window overlooking a stream. My children's room with glass ceiling which overlooks the sky and a telescope set up for stargazing. The whole house with high ceiling and lots of airholes for ventilation, so environmentally friendly (no need to rely on air cond). Interior to be designed by Thom Felicia!
2. Invite the whole Chan clan for yearly reunion at my home (including those who are away in the US). No need to crack our head to think of where to fit in 50+ people, aged 1 - 70's!
3. Hire personal trainer to get PT and myself into shape in our personal gym.
4. Set up a centre to provide training in all sorts of skills (carpentry, sewing, art, theatre sets, costumes, make-up, etc) to whoever is interested, giving priority to those who are underpriviledged.
5. Travel, travel, travel!.

6. Five bad habits:
1. Daydream too much
2. Procastination
3. Bad memory for names and faces
4. Spending too much time in front of pc and not doing stuff
5. Bad time management

7. Five things you like doing:
1. Swimming with the kids
2. Bowling
3. Sewing and handicraft
4. Trips with family
5. Daydream

8.Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again
1. Anything with polka dots
2. Bare back top (unless I lose 15kg!)
3. Fishing rod
4. Flouncy skirts with gathered waistband
5. Gym membership

9. Five favorite toys
1. My sewing machine
2. Adam's Thomas The Tank Engine cards
3. Yahtzee electronic game
4. Monopoly board game
5. My handphone


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of tags... i tagged u here last month too =)
http://www.midnitelily.com/archives/000171.html

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home