Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Kurt & Andy!

Kurt & Andy celebrates their 9th anniversary! We celebrated with them at the Damansara Village Steamboat last night. Since we were going to be at a restaurant, it won't be practical to have a cake. So, I made cupcakes instead!

According to Turkish beliefs, if one receives a gift with 7 elephants, one will be acquiring a new house soon. So, here are the 7 elephants for Kurt & Andy. Looking forward to celebrating your 50th year together!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea instead of the usual bday cake! R those elephants, alphabets cookies? Very pretty indeed.

5:27 pm  
Blogger Inner-Me said...

WOW! Really beautiful cake...

9:57 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

a&a'smom, the animals and alphabets are sugar paste cut-outs. Yes, I've finally mustered enough courage to try those!

Thanks, inner-me.

11:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wah, you getting more and more pandai. Looks fantastic.

11:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Min, can u pls teach me how to do the sugar paste thingy?

6:06 pm  
Blogger Babe_KL said...

wow cool, very dasyhat!!! hahaha can start selling cupcakes.

9:41 am  
Blogger KittyCat said...

Hi! I love the cupcake idea! I'm sure the kids sapu every one of them. Wanna do this for my son's birthday. Can you blog about the process? Thanks...

3:36 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

thanks, xmocha and kittykat. Sorry I've not logged on these few days so replying to your comments only now.

Kittykat, if you will give me your email address, I'll email you the process and recipe.

12:44 am  
Blogger KittyCat said...

Hi Mama Min,
Really? I'll write to you asap! This is very nice of you. Thank you =)

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home