Friday, September 08, 2006

Mama Min blog

I've started a new blog for Mama Min. Lately, I've noticed that I've been posting mostly photos of cakes and such on this blog. From now on, photos of games, projects and cakes will be posted on the Mama Min blog. This blog will remain a place for me to ponder, think aloud, rejoice and rant.

Mama Min is the brand which I am developing. Mama Min produces hand sewn games for children and the young at heart. Games which do not require batteries to operate. Games which we will remember from our childhood. Games which develop hand-eye coordination, teaches children strategy and also encourages bonding between children and parents.

I've had so much on my plate lately, that it shows in my writing. My mind is darting about every which way trying to cope with multi-tasking. I must find some time to sit back and chill for a bit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I clicked on the Mama Min link but I think it's not your blog. Was looking forward to see your pix

2:18 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Sorry, cupcake. I'm so used to typing blogspot.com :D I've corrected the link now.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home