Friday, June 29, 2007

How vain are you?

I took some time off while waiting for a cake to bake in the oven to read a friend's blog. Thought I'll take the vanity test for fun. Been some time since I've taken such quizzes and tests which are abundant in magazines. Well, here's what I scored.

You Are 35% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

It's true. I am vain. More so now that I'm approaching 40, knowing that my body needs all the help it can get. However, not so much that I will consider plastic surgery to stop time. I am happy with the way I look now and I have many examples of women who have aged well. I can't remember who said this, "In your 20's you're born with your looks you have. When in your 50's, you have the looks you deserve". I paraphrase but I think I got my point across.

As I age, I hope my face will reflect laugh lines, a kind and approachable face and my body stays agile enough for me to keep active.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home