Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tribute to Bobby

I've just received news that a friend from school has passed away suddenly. Bobby was only 39.

Bobby was in the Scouts and I was in the Girl Guides. The group of us spent a lot of time together with scouting activities. The Scouts and Guides used to work closely together in our activities, setting up the flying fox, abseiling, camps (even though the Guides were not allowed to stay the night in school). He was my dance partner in one of the performances we had in school for our school campfire. Bobby used to ride a BMX bicycle to school. Body popping and breakdancing was the rage. Bobby was one of the best! He was always ready to lend a helping hand to friends.

I have not kept in touch with Bobby for many years. The last time I saw him was almost 10 years ago. Goodbye, Bobby. I'm sorry we've not had a chance to meet again before you go.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Bobby T?? Oh dear. And at such a young age too.

Rest in peace, old friend.

9:28 am  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Yup, Kat. Our Bobby T has gone to the big camping ground in the sky.

9:47 am  
Blogger Min Chan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey hui min,

i share my sadness.

tutu

1:27 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Tutu?? How are you, my friend! Please drop me an email so we can keep in touch. Haven't seen you in a long time! hminchan@yahoo.com

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home