Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have chosen!

After looking and checking and reading up on phones, I've made the decision to go for a Sony Ericsson phone. I checked out several dealers as well, to see if I should go to an authorized dealer or get an AP set. I chose the SE W810i, which looks good and has ALL the features I wanted and more! Great value for money. Got a good deal when I traded in my old phone, upgraded from 512k memory card to 1G and best of all.... managed to get a 12-month interest free instalment plan. Thanks to Maybank credit card.

Who gave me all these wonderful deals? If you're thinking of getting an SE phone, go and see Jimmy Lim at the Dynacommunications Sony Ericsson booth on the 2nd floor new wing of 1-Utama. Jimmy knows his job and provided excellent service.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best decision you've made this year, eh? :)

Aisay, I didn't upgrade my memory card-wor. But so far, so good. I am also very happy with my Comet (I named my phone for bluetooth purposes).

11:34 am  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Definitely one of the best decisions I've made this year. Best decision is to start going to the gym!

I've not had time to explore what my phone can do yet! How to download songs ah?

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Download songs? I plug in using USB port and copy and paste the songs I want. Just make sure you copy to the memorey stick and not the limited phone memory.

3:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home