Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Adam The Thrill Seeker

Adam started riding without training wheels about 6 months ago. I brought him to a small playground recently which had some slopes and such. Boy, was he thrilled! I was afraid he'll hurt himself at first but realized that I will not be able to stop him from trying. Instead of getting myself stressed out stopping him and both of us ending up not having any fun at the playground, I thought I'll let him try. At least he will learn how to control the bike better and if he falls, I am there to help him up.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun. Maybe mommy can get a bike and join in too. Another way to exercise?

12:38 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Lian, I have been checking out bikes for myself :D I used to love cycling around my old neighbourhood as a teenager. Back when there was less traffic in PJ lah.

1:05 pm  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

WOW! he is fast and a super slider!

1:06 pm  
Blogger junhui said...

wat a lovely kid..

9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home