Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inconsiderate idiots!

My morning started out well, as most of my mornings do. Had a good cuddle with my kids and a good stretch to warm up the muscles before the mad dash in the day. Then I had to get some groceries from the supermarket. I love Tesco Ampang, I've said that before. However, some people seem to leave their brain at home when they're out shopping. How else to explain stopping suddenly in the middle of the aisle and leaving the shopping trolley in the middle of the way, blocking anyone else from moving ahead with their trolley? And when you need to push your shopping to your car, it feels like you're going through an obstacle course as people leave their trolleys in the middle of the walkways. Worse, they load their groceries in to the car and push the trolley onto the parking bay! Hello!!!??! People need to park and there are trolley return bays all over the parking lot!

Someone highlighted this blog post to me which I want to share with everyone. The face of this inconsiderate idiot should be made known! Kudos to YK for snapping the photo of the culprit and his car! Something I've wanted to do whenever I'm faced with situations like this.

After the supermarket, I drove home to my condo to be faced with another idiot. A lady resident was cleaning her car and she chose to throw a plastic bag over the fence to a common land next to our condo. I passed by her as I was driving up to park my car and made a gesture to say "Why did you throw the rubbish?". She just gave me a blank look as if she didn't realize what she did was wrong. That got me mad! My 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son asked why the lady threw rubbish over the fence. I parked my car and told my children I was going to tell the lady off. My daughter said, "Uh oh, I'm staying in the car". She knows her mom is someone who will not tolerate nonsense like that. I asked the lady why she threw the rubbish over the fence when this is our home. She lives here too ma... Her reply made me more mad! She said that there were already rubbish over the fence. (Yes, we have other inconsiderate idiots living here) After all, it was her first time. She was getting angry with me too! WTF!!

I didn't want to talk to an idiot anymore. Sorry for insulting other idiots around. GRRRR!!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Babe_KL said...

YOu shld hv taken a pic of her face and put it up here!!! shame on her!

10:09 am  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Babe, I would have loved to. Neighbour lah... Give her face lor. If I catch her doing it again, sure I'll snap a photo and not only paste on the blog, will paste in the condo notice boards also!

12:45 pm  
Blogger cheeky.cicak said...

:-( What do you think we are doing wrong that we can launch people into space, grow ears from mice and make fuel out of "jagung" but there are others that don't even have two brain cells to rub together?

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a shame. What happenned to common courtesy.
As a neighbour of yours, I truly am flabbergasted at some of the people living at our place. The park haphazardly anywhere if possible in the lifts just so they don't have to walk. Am ashame as it sets a bad example for my kids people being unconsiderate.
Proud that you stood up, it's given me courage to do the same

4:36 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Anon neighbour, I would encourage residents to speak up. The place we're living in is a lovely lovely place. Nothing like this anymore and so close to the city. Up on a quiet hill, low density and a highway that leads straight into the KLCC. What more can anyone ask for? Perhaps better neighbours in our case. If we don't say anything, the inconsiderate ones will continue with their ways which will result in our properties dropping in value. We don't want that do we?

4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Min,
Yup I agree and I will bring this up to the inconsiderate drivers when i bump into them. I just remembered something, the other day as I was in the car waiting for one of the resident to reverse out , he reverse and whacked the car parked right behind him ie not in a parking space and our neighbour fumed as hebumper was dented. He was in a rush and left . I was shaked at the incident and wanted to report it but the resident wasn't bothered. If you have notice I do leave notes on these car to be considerate of others. Will voice it out to management as well.

Amy

4:23 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Amy, the neighbour who got bumped probably doesn't have a resident sticker and shouldn't be parking inside. That's why he didn't make a fuss. It'll mean the management telling him to park outside.

Slowly slowly... we'll have quality residents again.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home