Thursday, November 06, 2008

Road Safety

When I read what Patrick posted in his blog, I was reminded of photos I'd taken a few months ago.
No, I did not take the photo because I am a fan of Mercedes Benz. Look again...


Yup, 3 head sticking out of the sun roof! Someone who has enough brain to make $$ to buy a Mercedes Benz doesn't have the brain to keep his/her children safe! This car was going at least 90km/h on Jln Ulu Klang which is a highway!

How to enforce rear seat belts? I've lost count of the number of times when I've seen toddlers and children sitting in the front passenger seat with an adult. Both adult and children not buckled up. Also lost count of the number of times when I've seen toddlers standing on the front passenger seat in a car travelling at least 80km/h. Perhaps the toddlers' parents are training them to be the next Evel Knievel.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Babysmooches said...

sigh! stupid people with no brains on the road are aplenty.

9:48 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

If they want to endanger themselves, their pasal lah but to endanger their own children! Isn't that a form of child abuse?? Neglect? Something?!

1:34 am  
Blogger Orkid said...

i really hate it when adult take it easy...

4:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home