Sunday, October 09, 2005

To blog or not to blog



PT is sitting at the dining table with his laptop, I am at our desktop. Both typing away. I think he is chatting with someone on Yahoo IM. I'm just checking my mail and trying to decide whether to write a blog or not. I was pretty gung-ho about writing on women's role in the family after watching Wife Swap on Friday night. I will still write on that but another day lah. Tonight feels like a night for vegetating in front of the TV. I hope there is something interesting on. If not, I'll continue with Season 4 of Queer As Folk.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*^_^* I love how u & Patrick use pics of Adam for ur entries. Your kids are so ADORABLE!!! *geram*

3:32 pm  
Blogger Sebastian's mommy said...

Nice blog, I will book mark and visit you again.

3:45 pm  
Blogger Cherry said...

laura, wow so cool lah Adam.
-me fr yr msianursingmom gang

10:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u watch QAF also, kudos to u

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home