Sunday, October 02, 2005

Spoke too soon!

Adam is not weaned after all. After exactly one week of not nursing, Adam turned to me in the middle of the night saying he wanted nan nan. I expected him to just nuzzle up to my boobs and fall asleep again. That Thursday night, he opened his mouth and nursed! So, my 27-month-old is back to nursing. Just when I thought the nights of Adam sleeping through were getting closer. Fortunately, he is not as enthusiastic about nursing as he used to be. He's been nursing mostly just before sleeping at night and first things in the morning. Occasionally, he wakes up in the middle of the night to nurse. Thank goodness, we opted for co-sleeping since Adam was a baby. I do not cope very well with lack of sleep. I become really grumpy and totally unreasonable.

When Adam started nursing again, I asked him if nan nan was better than ice cream. He nodded without hesitation. Is nan nan better than Vitagen? He nodded again. I must say I am not overly disappointed he started nursing again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Min,
I like this picture. This is what you call multi-tasking -- drink nan-nan and reading at the same time. Looks like a luxurious life (for Adam that is) Hehehe.
My Damus also agreed that nan-nan is better than ice-cream.

7:56 pm  
Blogger adriene said...

what a sweet story :)

2:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home