Thursday, December 08, 2005

We're in a Christmas mood!



The Christmas tree is up! The kids helped me put up the Christmas tree today. Laura was very helpful, handing me the colour-coded branches when we were setting up the tree. Adam helped by staying out of our way. Here are the kids at bedtime, posing next to our Christmas tree.


Now I need to sort out our presents! I've been very good this year, with my Christmas shopping almost complete. Just need to determine who else I need to get presents for.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me! Me! My present. Heheheh. Just kiddinglah. Merry Christmas Min.

5:33 pm  
Blogger zona marie said...

merry merry christmas, min! ^_^

5:51 pm  
Blogger Inner-Me said...

though the names are drawn for the gift exchange.. I wouldn't mind having extra present from you!

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you've completed your shopping, how about giving some tips on what to get a nine year old boy?? Lots of nice stuff available for girls, but hardly anything interesting for boys...incl big boys too ;) Don't think lingerie will cut it for my nine year old.. :lol:

1:00 am  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Kat, what to get for a nine-year-old boy? I'm stumped when it comes to boys too. I guess the gift will depend on his interest. I've always liked books as gifts and I've noticed that kids start reading storybooks from about 8. Enid Blyton books? A gift that is sports related? A basketball? Remote control car?

1:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home