Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Insomnia

I had teh halia at 5.30pm this evening and I'm suffering now. Can't get to sleep!! So what do I do? I look through some photos I'd taken some time ago...

My children think I'm the best barber in the world. Only Mama can cut their hair and I always have two satisfied customers ;-) One day, Laura decides to make a sign for my services as a barber. She very quickly made the sign and pasted it up on our front door. My daughter expects her mama to work very hard for very little!



Guess what? Laura isn't the only one who thinks they can just make a sign and start a business!



This signs were on a pillar under a flyover along the MRR2. The guy has set up a desk in his "office" waiting for business. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

And speaking of Malaysia Boleh...

I was at a big eatery in TTDI popular for wedding luncheons at lunch time when I heard snap, crackle and pop. Nope, I wasn't having rice krispies. I looked up and saw this huge mess of wires. Soon after hearing the noise, the people who were next door ran out to have a look at what caused the crackling sound. They nonchalantly walked back into the premises when they didn't see anything wrong. Will this mess of wires cause a fire to break out at the places the electricity supply is going to? Who knows? In this case, I wonder if the person who did the wiring even cared!



Sort of a follow up to my earlier post on safety on the road. Is this toddler going to grow up learning road safety? Will he get a chance to grow up??

Notice that there isn't anymore mention about enforcing buckling up behind? This young mom isn't even buckled up herself in the front and we all know that the front passenger is at the highest risk in the event of a road accident. We ALL know that, don't we? We don't?! AIYA!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Snowy Nur Rainfall said...

Once i was in my colleague's car in the backseat. I buckled up. My other colleagues said: "ehh, baiknya!" and "eh, tak payaaahh pakai" and i was so horrified...

I have always used the backseat belt (if it's installed) since i was little...merely because i thought it's a waste to not use it...

Guess people's mentality have a long way to go towards enlightenment!

3:41 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

A.D.A, it's unfortunate how people take safety for granted. And when something happens, a whole host of "what ifs" comes to mind. All it takes is one minute to buckle up and that saves lives!

5:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home