Sunday, October 16, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICK!


Here is, Laura and Adam helping to make a brownie which is part of a cake for their papa. Unfortunately, mama didn't have the time to make other parts of the cake, so we had brownies only. The brownies turned out well and our guests loved it!

Whilst the adults were enjoying the party their way, the kids had their own party. Laura and Caityin played with Barbie dolls in Laura's room.




Shin-Yee and Adam had other plans.



Jumping on the bed!



PT has to work today, rehearsing for Julius Caesar which opens on 2 December in the KL Performing Arts Centre. I don't know how he does it, party all day and work today. I'm tired!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birdday!!! (jumping on bed...)

4:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Patrick. I guess I should be wishing him on his blog.

Yeah Min, blogging on food again? Hehe. Hey, my kids also love to jump on my bed. Thank goodness I have a very generous friend who gave me their mini trampoline. There is now hope for my bed.

12:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home