Saturday, March 25, 2006

Harold Pinter's "The Homecoming"

I was at the opening night of "The Homecoming" at the KLPAC yesterday. Before this what I've heard has been from PT who has been rehearsing the play for two months now. I was blown away! No family can get more dysfunctional than this! I will not attempt to review the play, only to say I liked what I saw. U-En as Lenny was riveting on stage and he's a rookie actor!

Read Maya Tan's preview review here.

I would have posted a poster from the production here but the site hosting the poster seems to be down. Do not miss this show!

March 24 - April 2nd
@ Pentas 2,
Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KL Pac)
Sentul Park, Jln Strachan

All shows @ 8.30 pm
except Sunday matinees 3pm
(No show on March 27) Tickets: RM35;
RM20 for students, senior citizens and disabled

To buy call KLPac 603-4047 9000; or
The Actors Studio, Bangsar
603-2094 9400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home