Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mish Mash

Been so long since I've updated my poor neglected blog. Here's a mish mash of stuff:

I blogged in October last year about the "anti-squat" toilets in the Putra LRT station. Recently I took a photo which shows better the anti-squat-sit-down-too-quickly-you'll-give-yourself-a-concussion device. No, I do not make a habit of taking photos in toilets.




I couldn't resist taking this photo. I think the sign was supposed to be "Keep Closed", ya? These are huge glass doors. To keep close will be quite difficult. Too heavy and cumbersome lah...



Recently, I used the MRRII to go from Ampang to Bandar Utama. Knowing that the bridge was closed for repair, I've been avoiding the MRRII towards Kepong. Seeing that it was 6.45am, I traffic would be light. Boy, was I wrong!

3 Comments:

Blogger me said...

eh? become toilet officer lah? kekeke. looks surprisingly clean to me.

neglecting your blog means you are filling your days. good for you.

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

10:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think pictures of bad english itself can make up a whole blogsite. Don't you think?

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home