Thursday, May 01, 2008

In need of positive vibes

I feel like I'm drowning in negativity. All around there are complaints, bad news like rise in food costs, my daughter having to face tyrannical teachers and all homeworked out. The good thing is Laura is rising above the pressure and doing pretty well. She's not pressured, only reminded to try her best. Then she'll know she's done her best and not kick herself for thinking if only...

There are a million thoughts running in my head now. If it wasn't 1.30am now, I would probably have geared up and gone running or head to the gym.

Ok, I'm rambling.... Head off to bed now and tomorrow will be another day, a new beginning.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Banshee Creative said...

Here's one positive vibe to pass on.

You are loved by so many cos you are one who has a warm heart, a generous spirit and a yummy mummy to boot :)

;) hope today is a better day for you!

10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmm.. ohmmm.. ohmm..

*sending over some positive vibes*

Relax, dear. Change whatever you can. Whatever that is beyond your control, don't let it sap your energy.

Global food crisis, can't do much about that at the moment..

Tyrannical teachers, bear with them and be proud that Laura is rising above it and becoming stronger for it.

As for the other nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety eight thoughts, if you have time to write it out, I'll go through them with you...

*grin*

8:11 pm  
Blogger Min Chan said...

Thanks, Lia and Kat :D Everyone needs friends like you and I'm a lucky girl!

9:10 pm  
Blogger Emily aka Luscious LoLa said...

yes a new beginning will start with some positive exercise! you'll have fun on sun ;) see you babes!

1:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was offer bribe for shoody Air Con Service job by SIM Air COn Service Company of 2-0-5, Solok Paya Terubong 3, Taman Kim, 11060 Pulau Pinang for Air COn Unit failure in my office. Being coaxed about more $$ if I let him served the remaining units as my office has several units. Managed to stand firm as it would only causes losses to my company. True enough, this company not doing his proper job and the unit broke down within 2 weeks. Was asked to replace by this company. Try out other option and the problem was done for within the next hour or so, the machine is working nicely for the last 2 years from that incident. Conscience cause me to write here to let other know of this black sheep in the market.

1:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home